Wednesday 6 February 2013

2 Shades of Grey


My Latest make is more Crochet, Raindrops or Snowflakes in 2 Shades of Grey :)

A while back I purchased some extravagantly expensive yarn in a beautiful Gray with Silver flecks which was so lovely it had me searching high and low for a pattern that would do the yarn justice. Eventually I found this Scarf, Raindrop Stole designed by unico (A Japanese pattern, can be found at http://atelier.woman.excite.co.jp/creation/6544.html?_s=68b5caad75a962568c234e43850704df).

Using this yarn although the pattern is called Raindrops the silvery flecks remind me of snowflakes.

I can also make to order if you would like it to match a coat, bag or hat, please contact me if you require this and bear in mind it may take up to 2 weeks to make and post.


Posting for Sale on my new Esty Shop

I am now busy making my own pattern, it's going to be a .......wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment